Catalyst has a well-defined and time tested application development process which comprises the complete SDLC from business case analysis to warranty support of the application. This process supports a distributed delivery environment wherein work responsibilities can be effectively divided between the delivery teams spread across the globe. Each of the development phases can be defined with metrics and subsequently tracked with the web based tools which can be used by our customers.
The application development methodology can be used for:
- New application development
- Existing application enhancement
- Application consolidation
- Application migration
Application development activities can be bound by SLA framework with critical service level (CSL) and quality process and result (QPR) measures.
CSL and QPR measures:
- Application development & enhancement (M&E) productivity
- Schedule compliance
- Application scope management
- Budget adherence
- Project status
- Delivered product quality
- Post implementation customer satisfaction
- Phase containment
- Defect containment
Our unique value proposition lies in our ability to:
- Use global delivery model for application development
- Knowledge acquisition and retention
- Use our matrix organization structure for using the required expertise
- Track the SLAs norms using web tools which are transparent even to our customers
- Focus on re-usability thus reducing cycle times and costs.